Monday, October 15, 2007

San Francisco Here I Come

So I got a call a few days ago from the Dean over at the Sports Management Department at the University of San Francisco and I got accepted into the Masters program. There's still a few things I have to do...like pass my classes but as of right now I will be attending the University of San Francisco next year.

I won't be starting till the summer so it looks like I'm going to have a lot of free time starting in January. Anyways I just thought I'd let you know.

-Jason

6 comments:

Megan said...

Woo! Congrats! So exciting

Muetteronomy said...

How exciting! Congrats my friend. I'll be praying that you final classes in Hawaii go smoothly. We college students must stick together.

The Ton Face said...

That's pretty legit man! Does that mean you're gonna be living in the city?

You are almost done with HAWAII!!!

Mary Madelynn said...

hey jason! long time no talk, but hey that's really exciting! Good to hear things are going wel for you.

Dan said...

congrats senor. that is great. billy beane best watch his back!

Monique Geisler said...

Hi Jason, it's Monique!

I just saw found your blog after wishing you a happy birthday on facebook.

Congrats on the acceptance! I was really close to applying, but I think I might wait another year or so if I do.