Wednesday, October 24, 2007

So Yeah Today is My Birthday...

Well, I have a little break in between classes so I thought I'd write a little blog. I am in the middle of midterm week so that has been really stressful, not really the best time to have a birthday. I am not really doing much today but will be doing stuff this weekend for my birthday. In another note the Bowen Baby was born, I told Dan to tell that baby to wait another day but nooooo it had to be born five hours too early.

Besides all that stuff, my sister Tiana sent me The Office Season 3 for my birthday and it is hilarious. I recommend that everyone watch this show. I however believe that you need to start form the beginning to really understand the character development.

So I'm 23...that sounds so old...but it's really not. I hope all is well with everyone.

Aloha,
Jason

No comments: