Friday, September 21, 2007

It's about time...

...I write a new post. I haven't written a post in a long time so here you go. I've been kinda busy. I have been trying to figure out a way to manage a job, the Arizona video, trying to have some fun, not failing school, getting grad application stuff done and just stuff that every day life has to offer. It's harder then it seems sometimes.

Anyways an update on life...

I am enjoying Hawaii the best I can. Hawaii is a beautiful place and so much fun when you come for vacation but it really is hard to get out and have fun with so much going on. I am going the the UH football game tomorrow and I'm pretty excited about that. We are 4-0 and ranked in the top 20 in the nation. (Colt Brennan for Heisman 2007) We usually tailgate so that will be fun. The crazy thin is I have already been here for one month and only have three months in Hawaii left...that's less then 100 days. It's going by so fast but I still miss everyone back home. I can't wait to see you all. Also I can't wait to go snowboarding. I love the weather here but I need the cold sometimes.

Well, that's it for now. I promise to keep the updates a little more consistent.

Aloha for now,
-Jason

No comments: