Sunday, September 30, 2007

A scare with the Arizona 2007 Video...

Hey, well just a random update on the Arizona Video...

Some unfortunate events happened, (well actually one) my computer, which I've only had for a month crapped out on me. It wouldn't turn on. I thought it crashed and I lost all my information. It ended up spending 8 days at the apple store getting fixed until they ruled it was just the power supply. I have my computer back and all the info is still in tack. This caused a major delay in the editing process so I will get back to it as soon as I can.

The estimated release date is Nov. 1st

This will be hard to get done but I hope I can. I hope all is well and I'll talk to you all later.

-Jason

2 comments:

Muetteronomy said...

Praise God everything was still in tact. I'll be praying you don't get too stressed out from everything. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate. From the video you posted, I know you're doing a great job. Keep your head up friend!

X-tina said...

I'm so excited about the video! I'm sure its going to turn out so great. Keep up the good work!