Sunday, August 19, 2007

Back to Hawaii...

So it's true, I'm back in Hawaii for yet another semester of school. I am not the biggest fan of school but something cool about this semester is...it's my last semester as an undergraduate. I will be graduating from the University of Hawaii in December. I am excited about that. I arrived late last night and was immediately greeted by the Hawaiian humidity.

Anyways I start school tomorrow and this upcoming week is going to be stressful. I have to figure out application stuff for Grad school, I have to move into a new place, I need to buy all my books, I need to get my new computer, I need to start all the school work, and my moped needs to be fixed.

Even with all that, it is good to be back in paradise. I miss all of you back home but I won't be gone that long. Make sure to keep in touch and God Bless.

No comments: