Friday, August 24, 2007

Why did I do this???


Yesterday was an unusual day. I shaved my head...I don't know why I did it but I did. I was just sitting there about to give my self a normal trim, when I put the #2 blade on and just took a chunk out of the top. There was no going back from there. I don't really like it all that much but oh well, it will grow back. Well, that's the update from here.

School has been a ridiculous amount of work and I've encountered a lot of little problems all over the place. One good thing is I got all the documents done that needed to be done for my application to the University of San Francisco. So hopefully everything gets there and nothing gets lost in the mail.

Let me know what you think about me shaving my head. Don't lie and say you like if you don't and be nice...I already don't like it, so don't make me like it less.

Aloha from the Islands,
-Jason

5 comments:

N said...

it looks ok, different but not god awful. i did the same thing, except i got a mohawk. and you are so right, its just hair and it will grow back. glad school is going well and good luck with your last semester as an undergrad! holla!!

The Ton Face said...

Ha ha, so I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing because the first thing that came to my mind was the scene in Napoleon Dynamite when Pedro shaved his head... ha ha

Jennifer Morse said...

well all i can say is it will grow back! wish you were here...especially now that i lost my job becuase we could go to all the a's games we wanted! i am glad you applied to san francisco. can't wait until december.

Dan said...

here's to more shirtless pictures of jason! hip hip hooray!

Muetteronomy said...

Ok, so the hair cut isn't the best on you...but the picture you took of yourself....PRICELESS! Miss you Jason, and I feel you homework wise. Craziness.