Sunday, August 12, 2007

Graduate School??? Masters Degree???

Today I started the process of applying for graduate school, yeah I know, kinda crazy. I'm still not sure if this is what I want to do but it is an exciting idea. I would attend the University of San Francisco starting in January. I would be working toward a masters degree in Sports Management. I have always wanted to do something in sports so this may be my opportunity. There are a few setbacks and problems. I have to get a lot of application stuff done by September 1st and the degree may cost over $36,000. That is way to much for me. So as I go back to Hawaii this Saturday, try and figure out my last semester, figure out what I'm going to do after I graduate, and start the Arizona Video...keep me in your prayers, I have a lot to think about.

Thanks and God Bless

4 comments:

lauren said...

just prayed.

Dan said...

you could manage the VBC softball team. i did it without a master's, though i am working on mine now.

Megan said...

I am probably applying for grad school too. In the future. but be optimistic. The thing about graduate school is that you can usually find someone to pay for it. If they want you enough, they will pay for it! and i just prayed

The Ton Face said...

I think you should just join me in the pig killing field, I didn't have to do any school for that.